- Position Personal Assistant
- Division Alpha Recruitment Wellington
- Job Type Temp
- Location Wellington
- Ref# NC41334
- Posted 24 January 2020
- Close off 21 February 2020
We are currently looking for an experienced Personal Assistant's with an interest in both the Public & Private Sectors to join our Alpha 2020 talent pool meaning you'll be the first to to know about new vacancies for a number of government departments and businesses based in and around Wellington Central.
Scope of work:
- Raising of POs for vendor invoices
- Preparing, collating meeting papers and taking meeting minutes
- Assist with any additional administrative work - data entry etc
- Filing/photocopying of paperwork
- Diary and email management
- Bookings and agendas
The candidate will have:
- Previous PA or team administrator experience
- Building relationships both internally and externally
- Solid communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Experience with minute taking
- Experience supporting a team or manager
- Intermediate/experienced in the MS office suite
- Previous experience in digital document management system would be desirable
If this sounds like the role for you then click "APPLY NOW".
Please note: It is a requirement that you have the right to work in NZ and be BASED in Wellington to be considered for these roles.
For any queries, please contact Kelly on 04 928 1027.