- Position Warehouse Stores -Grafton
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Temp
- Location Auckland - Central
- Ref# NF0043347
- Posted 21 June 2021
Enjoy working for one of Auckland's largest health based organisations located centrally in Grafton. Starting asap there is a requirement for experienced stores/inventory staff to assist from now for the next 2-3 months.
Utilise your previous warehousing and logistics experience assisting a busy team located in Grafton. This role is very hands on and will keep you fit as you move stock around and replenish different departments. Hours are full time working Monday to Friday so you get to enjoy the weekends off and you will get to be part of a tight team working in a longer term assignment.
- Checking stock levels
- Restocking departments in a hospital environment
- Moving stock around using large cages
- Updating the database (Oracle)
- Receipting goods
- Ordering products using an online ordering system
- Mailroom duties
- Other administration duties as required
- Experience with lifting and manual moving stock around a large organisation
- Experience with purchasing and inventory administration
- Excellent Communication skills
- A good fitness level
- Experience with Oracle an advantage
- Good MS office skills
This role starts ASAP and if you enjoy manual work that does involve manual lifting, and are computer savvy then apply now and you could be working next week.