- Position Warehouse Assistant/Class 2 Driver - Takapuna
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Auckland - North Shore
- Ref# NF038425
- Posted 14 November 2023
- Close off 9 December 2023
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Warehousing/Stores person with Class 2 drivers licence to join a busy team on a full time basis.
In this role you will be working for a large health based organisation located in Takapuna. Part of your role maybe moving stock using a small truck so Class 2 drivers licence is required. The rest of the role is manual moving stock around the organisation so you will need good fitness level and excellent attention to detail.
- Keeping track of stock levels (accurate stock taking, rotation and ordering of stock)
- Liaising with internal and external staff and suppliers regarding stock issues
- Updating the database (using Oracle)
- Rotation of stock
- Picking and replenishing stock around the departments
- Driving small truck to make local deliveries
- Adhoc duties
To be considered for this position you will ideally have the following
- Class 2 Drivers licence (essential)
- Proven experience working within Warehousing and Purchasing/Inventory Control
- Good fitness level as you will be on the move most of the day
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with heavy lifting and manual work
- Flexibility to take on a variety of tasks
If this sounds like the right fit for you and you are available now and looking for a new challenge then apply now to be considered.