- Position Medical Receptionist
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Temp
- Location Auckland - Central
- Ref# NF041241
- Posted 14 November 2019
- Close off 29 November 2019
- Our client, a busy private dermatology specialist is currently seeking a motivated senior medical receptionist to join their growing, supportive team located in Greenlane.
- Are you a motivated, experienced medical receptionist who strives to provide exceptional care for each and every patient, who is happy to take on a busy front line role and who always strives to meet and exceed expectations, then this role is perfect for you.
- You will be working closely with the practice manager, other reception staff and clinical staff. This role requires someone who is flexible to take on a wide variety of tasks from helping out on the busy front reception to ensuring the smooth running of the practice.
Starting off as a temporary role but with the potential for permanent opportunities in the New Year.
- Fielding phone calls and making appointments
- Meet and greet of patients coming in for treatments
- Completing Medical insurance pre-approvals
- Invoicing and taking payments
- General administrative duties
- Ensuring the smooth daily operation of the clinic
To be successful in this role you will ideally have:
- 2 years + medical reception/administration experience working for a Specialist clinic or private medical rooms
- Professional communication skills with good empathy and resilience
- A warm and friendly personality
- Previous experience working with incisive or similar medical system
- A pro-active can do attitude and the ability to remain calm under pressure
- A high attention to detail with good accuracy
- The ability to work both in a team and independently
- Good awareness of patient confidentiality
- Flexibility to assist on a variety of tasks
If you are looking for a role where you can be part of a friendly and supportive team then apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org