- Position Medical Administrator-Remuera
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Temp
- Location Auckland - Central
- Ref# NF38193
- Posted 12 March 2019
- Close off 29 March 2019
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a motivated but professional reception/administrator to join a small but busy specialist clinic located in Remuera. In this role you would be working 3 days a week on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 9am - 5pm. Starting asap this role would keep you busy until around July 2019.
If you have a passion for the medical sector and would like to work long term for a well-established private clinic located centrally then this role is perfect. You would be taking on a variety of tasks to assist the team.
- Banking and following up on overdue accounts
- Data Entry updating the database
- Ordering stationary and other office supplies
- Reception and fielding phone calls
- Taking payments and booking follow up appointments
- Other adhoc duties as required
To be successful in this role you will ideally have the following:
- Proven administration or medical administration experience
- Excellent communication skills with a professional manner
- Flexibility to take on a variety of tasks
- Intermediate to advanced MS office and good typing skills
- Some finance/accounts exposure and confidence to follow up overdue accounts
- A positive attitude and the ability to work well within the team
If you are looking for a new opportunity working 3 days a week apply now to be considered.