- Position Service Facilitator-Case Manager
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Auckland - Central
- Ref# NF38664
- Posted 10 January 2019
- Close off 25 January 2019
Are you looking for a new role to start in 2019? In this role you will enjoy working for a well-established non-for-profit Trust that embraces differences and values diversity. You will be part of a busy community support team dealing with a large volume of client portfolios.
What’s in it for me?
- You will advance your career by working closely with clients around Auckland, giving them more options and choice so they may enjoy improved lives.
- Work for an organisation that is ever-changing and developing in order to provide the best possible outcomes for each and every client and staff member.
- Enjoy managing cases over long periods of time and building valuable working relationships with clients and community groups to make a difference.
- Case management – providing needs assessments and organising service provision to ensure clients have access to what they need in order to be independent
- Managing budgets effectively and explore, negotiate and document all support and services options for clients
- Ensuring all case paperwork and documentation is kept up to date and any follow up is completed within a timely manner
- Develop risk management plans for clients and assist with crisis intervention and contingency planning when required
- Work as part of a team actively participating in training and development and looking for solutions for problems
- Maintaining health and safety within the office and when out meeting with clients
- Manage clients exit from the service as required
- Project work and other adhoc duties
To be considered you will ideally have:
- A qualification and experience within social services, education, insurance or related businesses
- An interest in helping others and working with a diverse range of people
- Excellent communication skills, professionalism, resilience and empathy
- Intermediate to Advanced MS office and excellent reporting writing skills
- The ability to manage a budget
- Excellent time management to manage large case loads
- A full-driver’s license and confidence with driving around Auckland to appointments
- Work well in a team and be a positive member of the team happy to contribute to solve problems and identify opportunities
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently
- The ability to embrace change and enjoy continuing training and development
If you are looking for a long-term career for an established organisation where you will be making a difference apply now to be considered.