- Position Utilities Dispatcher-Onehunga
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Auckland - Central
- Ref# NF39666
- Posted 14 March 2019
- Close off 29 March 2019
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced customer service agent to take on this busy role located in Onehunga. Working rotating shifts 24/7 this is a pivotal role working within the Utilities sector. You will be the main contact between clients/contractors/retailers and general public. If you have had previous utilities experience this is an advantage but if not experience as a contact centre senior agent or team leader would also work well.
- Keeping contact centre staff updated during outages
- Confirming and logging in jobs for contractors
- Ensuring the contact centre always has the most up to date information at hand
- Answering emergency calls
- After hours dispatching
- Call escalation
- Data entry updating the database
- Adhoc duties as required
- Fielding customer phone calls
To be considered for this role you will ideally have:
- Utilities experience (an advantage)
- Proven experience as a senior contact centre agent
- Excellent communication skills and a calm nature
- Good attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure
- The ability to deal with difficult calls but also be assertive but professional when required.
- Fast and accurate data entry and the ability to pick up new systems quickly
- The ability to be self-managing and direct others when required.
If you are after a new challenge working for a well-established large contact centre then apply now to be considered.