- Position SENIOR ACCOUNTS ADMINISTRATOR – 6 MONTH ASSIGNMENT
- Division Triangle Recruitment
- Job Type Temp
- Location Auckland - Central
- Ref# NH130319
- Posted 13 March 2019
- Close off 31 March 2019
NZ owned and operated business with an established brand seeks the services of an experienced Senior Accounts/Payroll Administrator available to start immediately and join a small yet busy team. Situated in central Newmarket ensures for an easy commute and also offers available parking. The main focus of the role will be the processing of a weekly payroll of approximately 400 staff as well as Accounts Payable & Receivable tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following…
- Preparation and processing of weekly payroll
- Maintaining of database
- Payment and Account reconciliations
- Payroll reporting
- Preparing of various payments
- Processing of invoices
- Attending to queries
- General administration
Do you have…
- Previous experience in Payroll & Accounts Payable
- Current working knowledge of MYOB
- Advanced MS Excel proficiency
- Attention to detail
- The ability to maintain focus and meet deadlines
- Great command on the English language – written and spoken
What’s in it for you…
Enjoy variety in a day working in a small, dynamic and friendly team with access to free parking.
If the above best describes you, apply on line today to join an organisation that you are sure to be valued in and your contribution to its success appreciated.
Please contact Niesa on 09 520 5102 for a confidential chat should you require additional information.