- Position Customer Service Representative
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Temp
- Location Auckland - North Shore
- Ref# NO032319
- Posted 13 June 2019
- Close off 28 June 2019
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced customer service representative with strong communication skills and a high level of attention to detail to join a busy work environment based in the Health Sector.
This position will be responsible for processing incoming internal and external calls within this large organisation and also dealing with patient inquiries. Training will be provided.
The successful candidate will ideally boast the following attributes:
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to deal with queries and complaints
- Previous experience in a call centre enviornment.
- The ability to work under pressure
- Switched on, adaptable with the ability to hit the ground running
- Highly accurate and meticulous in their quality of work
- Intermediate to advanced MS knowledge and the ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Health sector experience preferred
This position is a temporary opportunity beginning ASAP and will keep the successful candidate busy for the next 8 months. This role requires the availability to work on a roster between 7am and 11pm, weekend and public holiday shifts included.
If this sounds like you then please apply now to be considered.