- Position Customer Service Administrator
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Temp
- Location Auckland - Central
- Ref# NO32071
- Posted 12 July 2018
- Close off 3 August 2018
We are currently on the outlook for a bright and confident customer service administrator to assist for a 6 week period during a busy project at an established healthcare organisation in Ellerslie.
This is a temporary position from 8th August to 21st September.
- Answering large volumes of inbound calls specifically assigned for this project and dealing with general inquiries related to the organisation
- Maintaining the client database as up to date and accurate
- Booking and scheduling of client appointments
- Administrative assistance with the management the project including; printing labels, mail outs, packaging and dispatching of products to clients
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in the answering and management of telephone calls
- Intermediate MS office skills - in particular use of excel
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people from diverse backgrounds, able to assert oneself confidently and tactfully
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively under fluctuating levels of pressure
If this sounds like you and you are available for the required 6 week period then please apply now with your CV.