- Position Research Assistant
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Temp
- Location Auckland - Central
- Ref# NO37850
- Posted 7 January 2019
- Close off 18 January 2019
We currently have an immediate requirement for an excellent administrator with experience working in the research field to join a busy research team in the Healthcare Sector.
This is a temporary assignment for about a 2 month period, 40 hours per week, commencing late January / early February.
- To assist the Research team with administrative tasks and quality assurance processes and systems related to all research activities.
- To provide strong administration, quality assurance systems, and project coordination to the Clinical Research Coordinators and Team Leaders
- To drive up quality and efficiencies across the unit working off their own initiative.
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience / understanding of clinical trials
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice guidelines
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- High level of written and verbal English communication skills
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Time Management skills
- Ability to take initiative and work autonomously
- Flexible and with a "can-do" attitude
If this sounds like you and you are available for at least the 2 months then apply now with your CV.