- Position Collective Employment Agreement Administrator
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Temp
- Location Auckland - Central
- Ref# NO38710
- Posted 13 March 2019
- Close off 31 March 2019
We are on the hunt for a Senior Administrator with experience dealing with collective agreements. This is a temporary requirement for approximately a 2-month period starting ASAP. You will be working within a supportive team based in a healthcare organisation in Greenlane.
- To support the Collective Employment Agreement Implementation Specialist on the implementation of new CEA’s, IEA’s and Derived IEA’s.
- To insure letters for employees are produced in a timely fashion and monitored for response
- To oversee the updating of employee information as a result of agreement changes.
- Liaising with HR Consultants for any pay anomalies or leave entitlements that need to be corrected for employees
- Carrying out routine checks to insure compliance with the CEA’s.
The Ideal Candidate:
- NZ payroll experience essential
- Experience in a large complex payroll environment
- Experience working in an environment with multiple collective agreements
- Sound understanding of the Holidays Act 2003, Parental Leave Act, Kiwisaver Act and Wages Protection Act
- Sound written and oral communication skills
- Commitment to customer service
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
If this sounds like a role you can sink your teeth into apply now.