- Position Internal Recruitment Consultant
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Temp
- Location Auckland - North Shore
- Ref# NO39463
- Posted 6 July 2021
We have an immediate opportunity for an experienced recruitment consultant to join a busy team of recruiters in Takapuna working within the health sector. This is a great opportunity to work as part of an experienced and supportive team in a busy full recruitment role.
Some of your duties within this busy role will include:
- Working closely with the recruitment team with full recruitment of both clinical and non clinical roles
- Posting job adverts and managing response
- Candidate sourcing, screening, interviewing and reference checking
- Managing a high volume end to end recruitment of fixed term and permanent roles
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Demonstrated recruitment experience in high volume permanent, temporary or contract recruitment
- Experience sourcing hard to fill roles some high level
- Exposure to healthcare recruitment would be an advantage.
- Experience in the application of NZ employment legislation
- A thorough understanding of the end-to-end recruitment processes
- Demonstrated ability to identify and implement opportunities for process improvement and best practice
- Excellent organisational skills
- Customer orientated
- Strong self-management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Value cultural diversity
This is an exciting opportunity to join a high profile organisation in an integral role. Work with experienced and supportive peers in this busy role. Enjoy a diverse and inclusive culture, and further develop your recruitment career.
This role starts asap and will keep you busy till November 2021.