- Position Payroll Administrator
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Temp
- Location Auckland
- Ref# NO4321
- Posted 24 September 2018
- Close off 5 October 2018
We are currently looking for a candidate confident with with end to end payroll and the implementation of payroll processes for a 2-3 months temporary work assignment in Penrose, Auckland.
- Prepare and process payroll (weekly/monthly) by collecting, collating and checking data supplied and input checked data in SAP
- Monitoring of the electronic leave system ensuring information is accurate
- Prepare and distribute weekly timecards, payslips and leave reports to departments.
- Prepare, distribute and send all payroll reports to various departments with their information
- Provide information by various government authorities when requested
- Assisting HR Manager and Officer in overflow work.
- Filing for the department.
The Ideal Candidate
- New Zealand Payroll experience - minimum 2 to 3 years experience.
- SAP Payroll experience essential
- Must be able to interpret Employment Agreements, Holidays Act 2003, Employment Relations Act that apply to the payroll processing
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Proficient in interpreting the legislation that comply with Payroll.
- High level of attention to detail
This is a part time temporary position, 3 days per week and is an immediate requirement.
If this sounds like it would be a good fit for your experience and availability then please apply now with your CV.