- Position Transport Manager
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Temp
- Location Auckland - Central
- Ref# NO43668
- Posted 18 February 2021
- Close off 5 March 2021
Are you a contract or project management professional? Do you have experience overseeing transport and fleet operations? Are you open to taking on a 6 month opportunity?
If your answer is yes to all of the above then we may have the perfect role for you.
We are currently on the lookout for a Transport Manager for 6 months of interim cover working within a Large Healthcare organisation. This role will be based between two sites in central Auckland.
Key duties of this role:
- Responsible for overall delivery, planning and administrative management of transport and fleet operations.
- Establishing and maintaining standards, systems and processes and focusing on effective translation of strategy into action, in order to deliver operational objectives.
- Leadership and management of transport and fleet services, developing and maintaining excellent working relationships across the organization and providing hands-on support and training as required.
- Providing exceptional time-management and financial skills, this role will be pivotal in the planning and delivery of key transport-related projects, many of which are time-bound.
- Actively monitoring and managing the transport and fleet services budget within delegated financial limits and in accordance with the organisations procurement and expenditure policies.
The candidate we're looking for:
- Fleet, Administration, Contract or Project Management qualification or comparative relevant experience.
- Experience within the healthcare sector an advantage
- Financial analysis/cost management within a medium to large organisation.
- Leadership experience.
- Risk management.
- Knowledge of procurement and tendering processes desirable.
- Highly organised, energetic and enthusiastic.
- Able to build and foster connections and positive relationships.
- Demonstrates initiative and willing to take responsibility for own actions and decisions.
If you fit the criteria and you're looking for your next opportunity then apply now with your CV and Cover Letter.