- Position Executive Assistant
- Division Alpha Recruitment Wellington
- Job Type Temp
- Location Wellington
- Ref# PC110621
- Posted 11 June 2021
Use your excellent administration skills and experience for a wide range of compelling and engaging assignments in and around Wellington that suit your skills and experience. We are looking for flexible and experienced Personal Assistants and Executive Assistants for a range of permanent jobs as well as temporary and fixed term assignments.
About our Roles
A number of our roles are based in Wellington Central, however we also have clients located in the southern suburbs, in the Hutt and in Porirua for some roles as well. Our clients are based in both the private and public sectors. Government experience is a plus.
What you can expect your role to look like:
- Full diary management
- Coordinating meetings, travel bookings, event bookings, airport transfers etc.
- Maintain good working knowledge of current matters
- Liaise effectively and communicate with internal and external parties
- Preparing agendas
- Meeting minutes
- Supporting the wider team
What you bring to the role:
- Previous EA/PA experience
- Excellent organization and administration skills to support managers
- Diary management and multitasking abilities
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient MS suite skills and excellent writing skills
If you are interested in hearing more about our roles click “Apply now”
Please Note: We are only looking for individuals currently located in Wellington and you MUST have the right to work in New Zealand.