- Position Sample Reception - School Leavers
- Division Source HR & Recruitment
- Job Type Temp
- Location Auckland - West
- Ref# RL005
- Posted 12 February 2020
- Close off 12 March 2020
We are currently looking for a Technical Assistant to perform work in the sample reception department. This department is a very important part of the facility and is responsible for processing all samples before they go through to the various labs for testing.
Full training will be provided however the main responsibilities for this role will include:
- Sample unpacking and labelling
- Delivering samples to appropriate labs for testing
- Ensuring records are kept up to date
- Making sure the workstation is kept organized and tidy
Ideally you would be a school leaver who have the following:
- At least 1 year work experience in a busy fast-paced role (customer service and/or hospitality experience)
- Good communication skills
- Ability to cope with working to tight timeframes and deadlines
- Flexible with shifts - the work will be rostered and may include one of the weekend
- Immediate availability
These roles will require candidates who can work approximately 40 hours per week.
The shifts will be:
Monday 6:00am to 2:30pm, Tuesday to Friday 11:30am to 8:00pm
or Tuesday to Friday 9:30am to 6:00pm, Saturday 7:30am to 4:00pm.