- Position Laboratory Analyst - Chemistry Focus
- Division Source HR & Recruitment
- Job Type Temp
- Location Auckland - Central
- Ref# RS2994
- Posted 20 November 2019
- Close off 31 December 2019
This Penrose based business is currently looking for a Laboratory Analyst for an immediate start. This role will join a small busy laboratory team providing chemical testing services to the company's internal and external customers.
The successful applicant will be expected to undertake analytical tasks within the laboratory, become committed to the quality systems and participate fully in all aspects of the laboratory function. The laboratory uses a mix of traditional and wet chemistry analytical techniques. The focus is on providing rapid, accurate and reliable analysis of the poultry feeds.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong Analytical skills
- An understanding of chemistry in particular food chemistry
- Have a relevant Bachelors degree in chemistry or food related major
- Preferably be available to start immediately
- Have excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Be able to work well within a team environment
- Have previous experience working in a food chemistry laboratory environment
This is a temporary role with an immediate start and will be 40 hours a week from 8:30am to 5:00pm.