- Position Mechanical Maintenance Fitter & Welder
- Division Triangle Recruitment
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Waikato
- Ref# RS92235
- Posted 12 October 2020
- Close off 9 November 2020
Work for one of the world's largest and most experienced producers and distributors of speciality Chemicals. Based in Te Kuiti the heart of the Waikato you will get to work in the “Shearing Capital of the World” and a short drive to some of the North Islands most famous attractions!
This site employs over 30 staff and has developed a reputation in relation to its processing plant for being proactive in environmental matters and setting an outstanding example to others in the mineral processing industry.
This role play’s an integral part in the operation and success of the site. You will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Ensuring the sites mechanical system is maintained to meet operational requirements and all relevant New Zealand and Statutory Standards
- Provide after-hours support for breakdown repairs
- Contribute to a safe working culture which ensures safe and efficient working standards are always achieved
- Carry out plant and quarry maintenance on equipment and infrastructure
- Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures
- Implement continuous improvement of mechanical equipment, infrastructure and systems.
- Contribute to a positive work place culture which embodies and is consistent with the company values - modesty, courtesy, integrity, perseverance.
Essential for the role - you will need to:
- Have previous experience in a similar role within a Manufacturing environment
- Be a team player, have excellent interpersonal skills and able to relate to people at all levels
- Qualified fitting trade person
- Metal fabrication and welding experience
- Be self-motivated, possess positive work ethics and committed to really making a difference for continuous growth
- Be flexible and happy with shift work
If this sounds like you and your ready to embark on your next challenge then please apply today. Note you must have a current work Visa or be a NZ Resident.