- Position Business Analyst
- Division Project Plus
- Job Type Contract
- Location Wellington - Central
- Ref# SC44872
- Posted 8 April 2021
- Close off 12 April 2021
6 Month Contract
Central Wellington Location
Our client within the financial sector is looking for a business analyst to join a team working on a migration stream to contribute towards the development and production of various technical solutions. The focus of this role will be to migrate a large number of systems into an overarching directory.
To be considered for the role you must be able to demonstrate significant experience in large organisations. You will be required to work closely with project and business/technical teams to guide them through the controls they need to meet and Facilitate the production of Operational Support Documentation.
The ideal candidate must be experienced in working in an agile team, supporting continuous integration and continuous delivery approaches. You will also be collaborating with business and technology stakeholders to define problem statements and translating them into User-stories and Backlog items (using JIRA/Confluence)
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate knowledge and experience including:
- Over 5 years’ experience
- A breadth of knowledge in many fields and a depth of expertise in analysis
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong documentation skills – selects and uses the right tools for the job
- Ability to build relationship with senior stakeholders within the business and technology
- Has a broad understanding of operations models, frameworks and practices
- Leverage tools for optimal collaboration & knowledge sharing across geographies
- Encourage best practices around reviews, quality and documentation
- Comfortable responding effectively to changing priorities.
- Conveys matters of a complex technical nature in terms meaningful to others.
- Establish and maintains traceability back to agreed requirements at all times.