- Position Service Desk Analyst
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Contract
- Location Auckland
- Ref# SS29643
- Posted 13 July 2018
- Close off 27 July 2018
A large organisation is seeking a contract Service Desk Analyst. The role is for 3 months with possibility of extension and it starts immediately. You'll be working for a business that is thriving at the moment and you'll be surrounded by professionals at the top of their game providing an unrivalled service to top level clients.
As part of the Service Desk team you would be customer focused and responsible for effective logging of queries, coordination and resolutions of incidents and change requests. You will provide a friendly, helpful and professional exterior to managed services clients as the first point of contact for all IT issues.
- You will have significant experience in a level 1 and 2 service desk environment.
- Experienced with Microsoft Windows XP/7/8, Active Directory, Exchange Server, SCCM, Office 2013/365.
- You are passionate about providing outstanding customer service and you love to go the extra mile to resolve issues for your customers.
- Your positivity, high energy, and enthusiasm comes across in all of your interactions with the team and user base;
- You strive to constantly develop your technical skills and enjoy learning new things.
- You should have excellent communications skills - this is a prerequisite
Please click 'apply' directly or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any queries please email.