- Position Scrum Master
- Division Project Plus
- Job Type Contract
- Location Wellington - Central
- Ref# SS40148
- Posted 16 April 2019
- Close off 30 April 2019
Our client is seeking a Scrum Master for a contract which starts immediately or in few weeks if you prefer. This is for an innovative, award-winning consulting company, specialising in providing solutions for companies.
You will be working closely with the developers to reslove issues and you will be responsible for planning and overseeing a continuous stream of software delivery across multiple teams/squads using Agile methods. You will be given ownership for enabling dedicated Scrum teams to deliver effective outcomes through coaching and mentoring.
- A certified Scrum Master.
- experience in running scrum ceremonies for at least 3 years.
- Experience of working in an Agile development environment.
- Managing senior stakeholders, influence decisions & scope.
- Customer insight and ability to problem solve issues to deliver new functionality.
This can also be three days role if you like. This role can also be based in Auckland if you prefer.
Please apply immediately online or email your CV to email@example.com