- Position Service Desk Analyst
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Contract
- Location Auckland - Central
- Ref# SSSS29642
- Posted 11 February 2019
- Close off 18 February 2019
Our client is seeking a contract Service Desk Analyst to start as soon as possible. The contract is for an year with possibility of extension. You'll be working for a business that is thriving at the moment. You'll be surrounded by professionals at the top of their game providing an unrivaled service to top level clients.
About the role:
As part of the Service Desk team you would be customer focused and responsible for effective logging of queries, coordination and resolutions of incidents and change requests.
You will provide a friendly, helpful and professional exterior to managed services clients as the first point of contact for all IT issues.
You would need to start immediately and the contract rates would be $35 an hour.
- You will have significant experience in a level 1 and 2 service desk environment.
- Administration experience of Exchange and MS Active Directory users, groups and policies
- Experience in troubleshooting basic issues with hardware, software, network, etc.
- You are passionate about providing outstanding customer service and you love to go the extra mile to resolve issues for your customers.
- Your positivity, high energy, and enthusiasm comes across in all of your interactions with the team and user base
- You strive to constantly develop your technical skills and enjoy learning new things.
- You should have excellent communications and customer skills - this is a prerequisite
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Sit within a collaborative technical team and learn from the specialists around you.
- Work with the latest technologies.
- Career advancement opportunities.
This is a great position for a true professional looking to join a reputable business that recognises high performers.
If you are looking for your next role please apply now or email on firstname.lastname@example.org