- Position Electronic Equipment Services - Test & Clean Temp
- Division Triangle Recruitment
- Job Type Contract
- Location Auckland - South
- Ref# TB03042019
- Posted 3 April 2019
- Close off 3 May 2019
1-3 Month Temporary Assignment (potentially ongoing for the right person)
Our client is a market leader in providing seamless online and in-store Eftpos payment services.
With an ASAP start, we're looking for people to step right and in get the ball rolling.
For the right person, there will be cross-training and potential to progress within the company.
Initial activities will be to:
- Test and clean Eftpos devices
- Be methodical and able to follow set processes
- Have ability to use judgement and deal with ambiguity
- Able to handle repetitive tasks, while maintaining volume and high standards
- Be results driven – with daily targets
- Record outcomes in database
What you Need
We are looking for great people with the right attitude, who can:
- Minimum 1 year electronic servicing experience
- Self-motivated while working in a monotonous environment
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- Able to work in a fast-pace environment
- Able to use initiative and step up as required
- Are committed and reliable
- Have a friendly, can-do attitude
You'll get a competitive starting salary, with training and ongoing support in a great working environment. Potential for permanent placements for the right people!
Don't delay, Apply today!
Apply online today by sending your CV to Tammi.
Must be in New Zealand and available for immediate start. All work permits must have minimum 12 months expiry date.