- Position Executive Assistant
- Division The Johnson Group
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Wellington
- Ref# TK45708215
- Posted 10 November 2023
- Close off 10 December 2023
- Salary $70,000 to $80,000
Our client is looking for an experienced EA for a permanent role at a highly-regarded government agency.
This role is supporting 2 supportive and approachable managers who are looking for someone organised, and able to show initiative, and pivot when required.
The organisation has consistent records of high employee retention, proving that they value their staff and work by strong values.
The salary is $67,000 to $75,000 but may be flexible for a candidate with the right experience.
- Full diary management
- Coordinating meetings, travel bookings, event bookings, airport transfers etc.
- Finalising the presentation of client documents
- Minute-taking and meeting administration (such as preparing agendas, setting up meeting rooms, preparing materials)
- Organise the logistics of internal and external events, in-house training, and client seminars, including arranging venues and catering
- Maintain paper and electronic filing systems
- Liaise effectively and communicate with internal and external parties
- Supporting the wider team
- Carry out project work or other activities as assigned
The candidate will have:
- Previous EA or PA experience
- Excellent organization and administration skills to support managers
- Diary and inbox management experience
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- A high level of integrity, confidentiality, and attention to detail
- Proficient MS suite skills and excellent writing skills
If you would like to apply for this role please click APPLY NOW.
Call Tyrie Kelly on 0221600910 for queries.
All applicants MUST have the right to work in NZ and available to work in Wellington NZ within 4 weeks of role confirmation.