- Position Customer Service Representative - South Auckland
- Division Triangle Recruitment
- Job Type Temp
- Location Auckland - South
- Ref# TP110220
- Posted 12 February 2020
- Close off 21 May 2020
We are looking for experienced Customer Service Representatives' for assignments working with our Global FMCG Client based in South Auckland.
The role is varied, busy and requires a high level of interpersonal skills.
You are the conduit between client and end user, taking ownership of the enquiry, and applying excellent problem solving skills with empathy and sound decision making.
Primarily assisting consumers who have purchased a range of products (FMCG), dealing with any issues they have and resolving or escalating them in a timely & expert manner.
Ideally you will meet the following criteria:
- SAP experience mandatory
- Salesforce experience preferred but not essential
- Experience in a similar work environment
- Dealt with complex customer enquiries and complaints
- An expert at processing orders
- Excellent phone manner and communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven problem solving & decision making skills
- Able to juggle tasks
Please note, due to high volume of applications on successful candidates will be contacted.