- Position Receptionist/Office Administrator
- Division Triangle Recruitment
- Job Type Temp
- Location Auckland - Central
- Ref# TP130220
- Posted 13 February 2020
- Close off 6 March 2020
Our well established Construction/Engineering Client is seeking an experienced Receptionist / Office Administrator on a temporary basis.
The primary focus of the role is to manage general reception and administration duties at their Head office.
You are the first point of contact for all visitors, clients and the company project teams from around New Zealand and the Pacific.
This role is full time, Monday to Friday, normal business hours and estimated to be 4 weeks duration, or until the permanent position is filled.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Meet & Greet visitors
- Answering phones & dispatching messages
- Coordinating company travel plans
- Booking meeting rooms
- Ordering office supplies, business cards, managing couriers
- Arranging catering for meetings/events
- Maintaining databases and accurate record keeping
- Other duties as required
To be considered for this role you will have:
- A welcoming outgoing personality with excellent communication skills at all levels
- Preferably Workbench or Accounting System experience
- Competent using MS Office Suite & proficient typing ability
- Strong organisational skills
- Seamless multi tasker
- Quick at picking up new systems
In return the client offers an exciting work environment in modern offices, parking, and an on site gym!
To apply please email your CV through the link provided.
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted.