- Position Community Nurse - South Auckland
- Division Healthwise
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Auckland
- Ref# TP33808
- Posted 5 December 2018
- Close off 31 December 2018
We are looking for talented nurses who love working out in the community, have an appreciation of contemporary nursing theories, and self-disciplined to work from home and travel daily to work/home environments or clinic settings.
This role would suit District Nurses with broad knowledge and experience dealing with the wide variety of clinical care and patients in the community.
Currently we are needing to fill two positions in South Auckland ASAP so express your interest today!
Hours of work - 70 hours per fortnight OR 40 hours per fortnight
IDEALLY YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- NZ Registered with current practicing certificate
- Current clean NZ driver licence
- Minimum 3 years applicable post-graduate experience
- Competence in wound care and provision of care for complex patients;
- Experience with catheterisations, PICC management and enteral tube feeding management;
- Confident building relationships with patients’ and health professionals;
- Appreciation of the needs of ethnic communities and disadvantaged groups;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Computer literate particularly with ipads & iphones
- Superb problem solving skills.
- Proven time management skills
Educational courses regularly available to advance your skill set.
If you can legally work in New Zealand and would like to be considered for one of these roles, please email your CV to Tania Paul.