- Position Community Nurse
- Division Healthwise
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Auckland
- Ref# TP39283
- Posted 10 May 2019
- Close off 30 May 2019
If work/life balance features high on your priority, you flourish in a community-based role and enjoy being on the road, this is the position for you. We are currently seeking nurses who have an appreciation of contemporary nursing theories, self-disciplined to work from home and travel daily to work/home environments or clinic settings.
Reporting to the Clinical Nurse, you will attend monthly meetings and benefit from the support and tools to deliver your exemplary nursing expertise.
Ideally you should have:
- Flexibility to work 3-4 days per week
- NZ Registered with current practising certificate
- Current clean NZ driver licence
- Minimum 3 years applicable post-graduate experience
- Competence in wound care and provision of care for complex patients
- Experience with catheterisations, PICC management and enteral tube feeding management
- Confident building relationships with patients’ and health professionals
- Appreciation of the needs of ethnic communities and disadvantaged groups
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Computer literate particularly with ipads & iphones
- Superb problem solving skills
- Proven time management skills
Educational courses regularly available to advance your skill set.
You are provided with an ipad and iphone to manage your daily work.
If you can legally work in New Zealand and are looking for an opportunity to join a well established private healthcare provider, please email your CV to Tania Paul