- Position Practice Nurse - Temporary
- Division Healthwise
- Job Type Temp
- Location Auckland - East
- Ref# TP39347
- Posted 10 January 2019
- Close off 15 January 2019
We are seeking an experienced Registered Comprehensive Nurse to provide exemplary Primary Health care for a general practice in St Heliers, Auckland.
This is a temporary role to cover various shifts in January.
Be part of an effective team of health professionals working in a close beach community in Central Auckland.
The successful candidate will have:
- Current CPR Certificate
- Current Annual Practising Certificate
- Vaccinator’s Certificate
- Smear Certification an advantage but not essential
- Minimum 3 years Practice NZ Nurse experience preferred
- Medtech32 experience an advantage
- Acute Assessment Skills
- Indemnity insurance cover
- Excellent grasp of English Language– written and verbal
- Providing quality care nursing services as an effective team member
- Providing general and specific health assessments for patients & community
- Ongoing health education and promotion
- Effective nurse management and clinical maintenance
- Other workplace general duties as required
** Remuneration based on MECA rates and dependent on experience.
If you feel you have the skills, experience and expertise, please forward your CV to Tania Paul.