- Position Customer Service Representative
- Division Triangle Recruitment
- Job Type Temp
- Location Auckland - Central
- Ref# TP41734
- Posted 29 January 2020
- Close off 30 April 2020
Are you highly efficient in Customer Service with excellent problem solving skills?
We are seeking experienced Customer Service Representatives' for assignments working with our Global FMCG Client.
Working within highly skilled teams, your day will be filled with customer enquiries and processing orders.
More than just a customer service role, you are the conduit between client and end user. You will have excellent problem solving skills, empathy, sound experience around decision making, along with strong verbal and written communication skills.
You will primarily be assisting consumers who have purchased a range of products (FMCG), dealing with any issues they have and resolving or escalating them in a timely manner.
Ideally you will meet the following criteria:
- SAP experience mandatory
- Salesforce experience preferred but not essential
- Experience in a similar work environment
- Dealt with complex customer enquiries and complaints
- An expert at processing orders
- Excellent phone manner and communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven problem solving & decision making skills
- Able to juggle tasks
If this sounds like you and you are available for an immediate start then apply today!
Please note, due to high volume of applications on successful candidates will be contacted.