- Position Customer Service Representative
- Division Triangle Recruitment
- Job Type Temp
- Location Auckland - Central
- Ref# TP41734
- Posted 22 November 2019
- Close off 27 December 2019
Are you highly efficient in Customer Service with excellent problem solving skills?
We are seeking experienced Customer Service Representives' for assignments working with our Global Dairy FMCG Client.
Working within highly skilled teams, your day will be filled with customer enquiries and processing orders.
More than just a customer service role, you will be required to have excellent problem solving skills, empathy, sound experience around decision making, along with strong verbal and written communication skills.
You will primarily be assisting consumers who have purchased a range of products (FMCG), dealing with any issues they have and resolving or escalating them in a timely manner.
Ideally you will meet the following criteria:
- SAP & Salesforce experience mandatory
- Experience in a similar work environment
- Dealt with complex customer enquiries and complaints
- An expert at processing orders
- Excellent phone manner and communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven problem solving & decision making skills
- Able to juggle tasks
If this sounds like you and you are available for an immediate start then apply today!
Please note, due to high volume of applications on successful candidates will be contacted.