- Position Warehouse Assistant - Inwards Goods
- Division Triangle Recruitment
- Job Type Temp
- Location Auckland - Central
- Ref# TR140519
- Posted 14 May 2019
- Close off 4 June 2019
Are you an experienced Warehouse Storeperson with Inwards Goods Experience - available for an immediate start?
Our client is a market leader in providing seamless online and in-store EFTPOS payment services and is looking for someone to start asap!
The role is ongoing and there may be potential for permanent placement for the right person who proves their worth.
About the Ongoing Temporary Role:
Based in the warehouse, you’ll be assisting within the following areas:
- Receipt inwards goods into appropriate systems
- Dispatch internal and external customer orders
- Report and investigate to resolution any variances of orders
- Maintain warehousing best practices at all times
- Identify efficiency, process or system improvements for efficiency, accuracy or financial gains
- Follow set processes and workflow models to maintain maximum warehouse productivity, stock control & accuracy
- Conduct duties with integrity and in accordance with all Health, Safety & Security policies
- Timely internal and external dispatch of all outgoing product within specified agreed SLA targets
- Build and maintain positive collaborative relationships with all business stakeholders
- Appropriate, professional and timely communication with customer and colleagues
Your Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience working in a warehousing/logistics environment
- Recent experience in a customer service delivery role
Your Skills and Abilities:
- Current forkhoist licence
- Well developed inter-personal & communication skills
- Excellent level of literacy & numeracy skills
- Computer skills, including MS Outlook and MS Excel
- Team player with a strong sense of integrity
- Ability to perform duties with minimal supervision or guidance
- Reliable, high work ethic with ‘hands on, can do’ attitude
- Ability to carry out instruction and to multitask
- Methodical, logical & solutions based approach, accuracy and an eye for detail
- Previous exposure to Logistics and inventory management applications (advantageous)
You'll get a great competitive starting salary, with training and ongoing support in a great working environment.
Don't delay, Apply today!
Apply online by sending your CV today.
Must be in New Zealand with current working permit and be available for immediate start.