- Position Laboratory Technician - Chemistry Department
- Division Source HR & Recruitment
- Job Type Temp
- Location Auckland - West
- Ref# VB1
- Posted 11 March 2019
- Close off 29 April 2019
Our client is a leading edge assurance company providing services that span the entire food supply chain with a combination of audit, inspection, farm assurance, biosecurity, advisory and food testing capabilities. They have leading positions in core markets of New Zealand and Australia, and are continuing to grow their presence across the Asia Pacific and Gulf States regions.
We are currently looking for a Technician's to work in the Chemistry Department.
The role will be responsible for:
- Ensuring procedures and guidelines are followed for the completion of all testing.
- Ensuring correct instrument procedures are used and adhered to.
- Ensuring filing/archiving system is maintained.
- Use of technical equipment as required in line with standard operating procedures.
- Actively participate in audits.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have NZ Bachelors degree with a major in Chemistry, Food Science or related degree
- Be able to work well within a team
- Have excellent attention to detail and able to work to tight deadlines
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be available to work weekends and be flexible with working hours
These roles are entry level graduate positions and will require someone who is able to work 40 hours per week and preferably start immediately. Flexibility is essential as hours may fluctuate at times.
Please note: You must be currently based in Auckland to be considered for these positions.