- Position Laboratory Wash Up Assistant
- Division Source HR & Recruitment
- Job Type Temp
- Location Auckland - West
- Ref# VB17
- Posted 12 July 2019
- Close off 29 July 2019
Our client is a leading edge quality assurance company providing services that span the entire food supply chain with a combination of audit, inspection, farm assurance, biosecurity, advisory and food testing capabilities. They have leading positions in core markets of New Zealand and Australia, and are continuing to grow their presence across the Asia Pacific and Gulf States regions.
The laboratory in West Auckland is currently looking to fill a Wash Up Assistant position.
The role will be responsible for:
- Cleaning of glassware and laboratory equipment
- Assisting to prepare media for tests
- General cleaning of the laboratory (laundry and disposing of food samples/rubbish)
The ideal candidate will be:
- Available immediately
- Be physically fit and able to be on feet for long periods
- Preferrably previous kitchen hand type experience or experience working with food
- Excellent communication skills
- Be flexible with shifts and be able to work either a Saturday or Sunday over the weekends
This work will be ongoing temporary work and will be approximately 40 hours per week.
Vanessa Bolton -
Please note: You must be currently based in Auckland to be considered for these positions.