It’s important for us that you make the best career choice so we’ve created a series of resources to help you achieve this.
- Our Interview Coaching Tips videos are based on what candidates have told us they have the most difficulty dealing with at interviews. We can show you how to answer those difficult questions, or talk about money. Click here to view all our Interview Tips videos.
- CV’s – how to create one and what’s important - If you need help with your CV presentation check out this link.
- Salary Advice – It’s important to know what your current market salary level is for the roles you are seeking and this link can give you a good idea of what the market is paying.
- Skills Testing – want to check out your keyboard speed or test your MS Office skills prior to an interview? Then use these links: Typing Speed / MS Office Testings
- Psychological Tests – the use of Psychological tests are becoming more prevalent as part of the recruitment and selection tools used by many Human Resource and Talent Management people, click here to get an understanding of what’s involved.
- Career Advice – if you’re at that point in your life where you would like help working out what you really want to do this is a site we recommend.
If you have any questions about working in New Zealand take a look at these useful links