- Position Senior Policy Advisors
- Division The Johnson Group
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Wellington - Central
- Ref# GC49554
- Posted 15 July 2020
- Close off 14 August 2020
We are looking for talented Senior Policy Advisors who are passionate about New Zealand and enthusiastic about making a positive change.
- Variety and breadth of work
- Ability to run significant projects
- Flexible working
As a Senior Policy Advisor, you will be responsible for leading the provision of high quality analysis and advice on Government policy issues and supporting the delivery of its work programme, including contribution to stakeholder relationships, projects, and processes; and representing the Ministry effectively while working with others across Government and with the wider sector.
. Experience in leading pieces of policy development
· The ability to apply analytical, conceptual and innovative thinking skills and process complex information quickly and thoroughly
· A demonstrated commitment to developing and maintaining specialist skills and knowledge in own area of expertise
· A good understanding of policy implementation
· Sound knowledge of the policy development process, and of parliamentary processes and the development of legislation
· Contribute to developing comprehensive policy advice
· Opportunities within high profile teams working nationwide
· Get the opportunity to work across a broad range of issues that really make a difference
For enquiries please email your CV in Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job #GC4955 or call Georgie on 0273252462.