- Position Principal Policy Advisor
- Division The Johnson Group
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Wellington - Central
- Ref# GC49561
- Posted 19 June 2020
- Close off 19 July 2020
Our Client is looking for Principal Policy Advisors with good policy craft and leadership skills.
- Cultivating high performing teams
- Permanent position
- Having a tangible impact
This is a chance to challenge yourself and bring fresh perspectives on managing complex issues and programmes of work. Our client is looking for people with a strong policy background who will lead and support the development and delivery of high profile, innovative, evidence-based policy.
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to take ownership of the overall success of your team through influential leadership
- Leading complex policy projects
- Strong understanding of economics
- Strategic and critical thinker; able to seamlessly apply logical reasoning and sound judgement
- Robust Decision-making skills
- Excellent negotiation skills, building long-term relationships
- Strong communication skills
· Contribute to developing comprehensive policy advice
· Opportunities within high profile teams working nationwide
· Get the opportunity to work across a broad range of issues that really make a difference
If you are interested in this role please email your CV in Word Format to email@example.com quoting job #GC4956 or call Georgie on 0273252462.