- Position Policy Manager
- Division The Johnson Group
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Wellington - Central
- Ref# GC56020
- Posted 22 July 2020
- Close off 22 August 2020
We are looking for a high performing leader who has experience in central government policy processes and in managing and developing staff.
- Lead strong teams
- Work in a high-profile area
- International focus
You will be an experienced leader with a strong ‘policy background’ and experience in policy development at a high level. The role will involve addressing diverse issues that are happening right now. You will be involved in providing high quality advice to Government.
- Proven leadership skills, including being able to engage and motivate staff
- Strong intellectual leadership capabilities
- Extensive experience in policy development at a high level
- Experience within government, including experience with government policy and regulatory processes
- The ability to quickly establish and build strong working relationships
- Rare opportunities to lead and drive a high performing policy teams
- Help shape leadership
- Work on nationally and internationally focused work programmes
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please email your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference GC5602 or call Georgie on 0273252462.