- Position Senior Advisor, Governance
- Division The Johnson Group
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Wellington - Central
- Ref# GC56420
- Posted 2 October 2020
- Close off 31 October 2020
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Advisor, Governance.
In this role you will assist in managing the effective operation of the Ministry’s governance system and provide advice, support and thought leadership to the GM of Organizational Planning Performance and Governance, and the Manager of Strategy & Performance and the wider organization on governance related matters.
- Experience in issue analysis and report writing
- Knowledge of government processes (ministerial and Cabinet roles, Parliamentary processes, budget and public sector management systems)
- Proven ability to understand senior management and, senior management and strategic issues
- Sound understanding of the corporate governance environment, particularly within the public sector
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to relate to staff at all levels and an ability to develop working relationships on an individual basis as required
- Project management skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please send your CV in word format to email@example.com using reference CH 5642 or call Georgie on 027 325 2462.