- Position Senior Policy Advisor
- Division The Johnson Group
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Wellington - Central
- Ref# GC56570
- Posted 14 October 2020
- Close off 28 October 2020
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Advisor to join them in their supportive and productive team. The Senior Adviser is responsible for providing policy leadership in their advice, undertaking complex analysis and developing innovative, practical policy options.
- a passion for analyzing information
- synthesizing information from a wide variety of domains
- Using in depth knowledge of the policy area to draw sound conclusions
- Ability to interpret legislation
- Providing policy advice that meet the needs of the Minister
- an understanding of policy development processes
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Providing guidance and on-the-job training and coaching to more junior team members
The team is passionate about the work they they do and this has a huge impact on New Zealanders. Work life balance is important to everyone, there are flexible working arrangements and they value learning and development so everyone can develop to their full potential. This is a chance for you to work in a friendly collaborative environment where everyone enjoys interesting and challenging work.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity please send your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 5657 or call Georgie on 027 3252462.