- Position Change Lead
- Division The Johnson Group
- Job Type Contract
- Location Wellington - Central
- Ref# LW05903
- Posted 22 July 2021
- Close off 15 August 2021
Change Lead – Public Sector - 6 months contract – Hourly Rate - Job #LW59030
Our client is looking for an experienced Change Lead with facilitation experience to work on the implementation of a public sector programme. The focus of the programme is to deliver a service all New Zealanders expect and deserve.
The role is responsible for analysing, planning, implementing and evaluating change strategies, facilitating a collaborative approach to change across the programme and change leadership.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing the programme change strategy and plan
- Oversight and support of the development, facilitation and management of the stakeholder management, engagement and communications plans across the programme
- Development of the impact assessments
- Evaluate the risk of change and providing actionable guidelines
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress and measure change effectiveness
- Experience of successfully using change management approaches and methodologies in complex environments
- Proven extensive Change Management facilitation experience
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships and influence others to move toward a common vision or goal
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Ability to participate confidently and competently in kaupapa Māori
The initial engagement would be for 6 months with a potential extension, starting ASAP. You will be working full time (30-40 hours per week) on an hourly rate, with at least four days a week in the office. Ideally, we are looking for someone with an understanding of Tikanga Māori.