- Position Project Manager - Youth
- Division The Johnson Group
- Job Type Contract
- Location Wellington - Central
- Ref# LW58511
- Posted 28 September 2021
- Close off 24 October 2021
Project Manager – Public Sector – Hourly Rate Contract – Job #LW58511
Our Public Sector client is looking for an experienced Project Manager that will hit the ground running and support a project that only comes up once every three years. The work is challenging, deadlines are tight, but you will support our rangatahi to be heard and find their place in the community.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Conceptualising and implementing the project
- Budget planning, monitoring, and financial reporting
- Developing internal support mechanisms (guidelines, documentation) and facilitating knowledge sharing
- Supporting and advising the Committees in the planning and implementation of activities
- Give advice to ministers and other major stakeholders
- Ensuring the visibility of the project
- Experience with informal education, pedagogical skills, and training development and delivery in various settings
- Strong project management skills
- Expertise in some of the following fields: social justice, Parliament, machinery of government, education, social and cultural diversity
- Sensitivity to the needs of various stakeholders and diplomatic skills
- Ability to work within a cooperative team and independently
- Ability to switch focus from strategy to execution
The initial engagement would be until June 2022 on an hourly rate, starting ASAP. The contract is full time with a possibility of working 4-5 days per week. Ideally, we are looking for an experienced Project Manager with public sector and Parliament experience.
For enquiries, please email your CV in Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Job #LW58511.