- Position Policy Advisors - All Levels
- Division The Johnson Group
- Job Type Contract
- Location Wellington
- Ref# LW58830
- Posted 8 June 2021
- Close off 15 July 2021
We are noticing an increase in demand for Policy Advisors on all levels (Junior, Senior, Principal, Manager).
We are working on a number of exciting hourly contract opportunities in the Government space.
The roles are a mix of legislative/regulatory and operational policy across various ministries. The Advisor role works alongside others to provide thought leadership. You will be able to engage and influence at all levels within internal and external networks. Contracts are available for an immediate or ASAP start and vary between full time and part time.
Your skills and experience:
- Analytical and advisory skills and ability in disciplines such as public policy development, economics, law, quantitative and/or qualitative methodologies, or other related disciples
- Strong technical expertise that will allow you to successfully apply advanced frameworks and methodologies to identify policy issues and corresponding options
- Strategic and critical thinker; able to seamlessly apply logical reasoning and sound judgement
- Excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate complex issues and concepts with influence
- Excellent negotiation skills, building long-term relationships
- Multi-agency engagement experience
- Thorough understanding of the machinery of government and legislative processes
We are building our talent pool ready for the second half of the year. If you are looking for a new challenge please email your CV to email@example.com, quoting reference #58830 or select APPLY NOW.