- Position Senior Ministerial Services Advisor
- Division The Johnson Group
- Job Type Contract
- Location Wellington - Central
- Ref# LW59080
- Posted 14 July 2021
- Close off 15 August 2021
Senior Ministerial Services Advisor – Public Sector – 6 Month Fixed Term Contract – Job #LW59080
This huge ministry is looking for a Senior Ministerial Services Advisor in a group that is supporting NZ’s people, businesses and regions to innovate, grow and prosper. You will gain in-depth exposure to a wide range of policy and operational subject matters, work with stakeholders across the group and the ministry, with the Ministers' offices and externally.
The purpose of the role includes providing advice and drafting replies to a range of ministerial products that could include DOIAs, MOIAs, Ministerial Correspondence, WPQs, Privacy Requests and Ombudsman requests. Your role would include collaborating with other branches and the wider business groups to source information and advice and contributing to team processes to ensure consistent and quality service delivery.
- Provide advice and draft replies to a range of ministerial products
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, Ministers' offices and the ministry’s central Ministerial Services team and Legal colleagues
- Identify and mitigate risk
- Provide quality assurance and peer support as required
- Contribute to a continuous improvement culture in the team through innovative ideas and a willingness to explore new practices and approaches
- 1 year + experience in a Ministerial Services Advisor role, or similar
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation, rules and regulations
- Understanding of the machinery of government
- Excellent writing and analysis skills
The initial engagement would be for a fixed term, starting ASAP for a length of 6 months. Ideally, we are looking for someone full time at a Senior Advisor level.
For enquiries, please email your CV in Word Format to email@example.com and reference Job #LW59080.