- Position Senior Risk & Assurance Advisor
- Division The Johnson Group
- Job Type Contract
- Location Wellington - Central
- Ref# LW59570
- Posted 26 August 2021
- Close off 10 October 2021
Senior Risk & Assurance Advisor – Public Sector – 3 Month Contract – Hourly Rate – Job #LW59570
Our public sector client is looking for a Senior Risk & Assurance Advisor for a 3-month engagement. They have a big delivery at Christmas, and you will be helping to meet this deadline. Your role will be very varied but will include facilitating risk identification workshops, attending leadership meetings to provide support and guidance on their risk profiles and the management of their risks. Another focus will be on providing regular assurance information, insights and reporting.
- Complete the next iteration of our client’s total assurance picture
- Assist their contracted firm with two internal assurance reviews and ensure implementation of any suggested improvements
- Develop an annual assurance plan and support commissioning and delivery of the items
- Form/support an enterprise business improvement cycle review based up the results of assurance engagements (external and internal) and establish appropriate reporting on the business improvement cycle
- Facilitating risk management practices at all levels of an organisation
- Design and implementation of risk and assurance frameworks
- Building and maintaining a broad range of key internal and external relationships
- Ability to utilise data to inform findings, and display data in a format that multiple audiences can understand
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and experience in diagnosing complex issues quickly and accurately
- Experience in collection, analysis, and identification of key themes from multiple risk and assurance information sources to maximise opportunities, minimise duplication and celebrate good practice
The initial engagement would be for 3 months, starting ASAP. The client allows flexible working arrangements (4-5 days per week) on an hourly rate. Ideally, we are looking for someone full time on a Senior level.
For enquiries, please email your CV in Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Job #LW59570.