- Position Process Analyst OR Writer
- Division The Johnson Group
- Job Type Contract
- Location Wellington - Central
- Ref# LW59600
- Posted 25 August 2021
- Close off 10 October 2021
Process Analyst or Writer – Public Sector – 4-6 Month Contract – Hourly Rate – Job #LW59600
Our client is looking for a Process Analyst or Writer to work on a system change project that will improve processes for external users. The main purpose of this role will be to review, revise and consolidate process and control procedure documentation. This work will then be used as a springboard to facilitate systems changes.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Assist in the revision and/or creation of documentation, ensuring all Business Processes are documented in the same format/structure, presented in an easily digestible format and are readily available to all users
- Work with users, subject matter experts and other members in the project team to understand requirements
- Pilot/Road Test documentation with end users to ensure information is fit for purpose
- Proven experience either writing technical documents or mapping and writing process documents
- Knowledge and understanding of process mapping and structure
- Ability to understand the requirements and document the right thing
- Experience in a project driven environment
- Strong relationship and stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to engage with SME’s
- Critical thinking and analysis
- Business acumen
The initial engagement would be for 4-6 months, starting early October 2021. The client allows flexible working arrangements (32-40 hours per week) on an hourly rate. Ideally, we are looking for a Junior Business Analyst, Process Analyst or Technical Writer. Various levels of experience will be considered.
For enquiries, please email your CV in Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Job #LW59600.