- Position Project Manager
- Division The Johnson Group
- Job Type Contract
- Location Palmerston North
- Ref# LW59660
- Posted 2 September 2021
- Close off 10 October 2021
Project Manager – Education Provider – 3 Month Hourly Rate Contract – Job #LW59660
Our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager that will hit the ground running and support a project that has big government priority and is to be delivered next year. The purpose of the role is to help initially get the building blocks in place and to create the project plan for and manage the logistics of a new national programme.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Conceptualising and implementing the project
- Budget planning, monitoring, and financial reporting
- Developing internal support mechanisms (guidelines, documentation) and facilitating knowledge sharing
- Supporting and advising education providers and other key stakeholders in the planning and implementation of activities
- Strong project management skills
- Experience with informal education, pedagogical skills, and training development and delivery in various settings would be of advantage
- Sensitivity to the needs of various stakeholders and diplomatic skills
- Ability to work within a cooperative team and independently
- Ability to switch focus from strategy to execution
The initial engagement is for 3 months, starting ASAP. Our client allows flexible working (4-5 days per week) and remote working with occasional travel when required. Ideally, we are looking for an experienced Project Manager with experience in the Education sector.
For enquiries, please email your CV in Word Format to email@example.com and reference Job #LW59660.