- Position Senior Business Analyst
- Division The Johnson Group
- Job Type Contract
- Location Wellington
- Ref# LW59670
- Posted 2 September 2021
- Close off 10 October 2021
Senior Business Analyst – Public Sector – 2 Year Fixed Term Contract – Job #LW59670
Our client is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to support one of four transformation programmes running until 2023 aiming to improve health and safety risk management across the organisation. You will be working alongside experienced Project Managers and a Programme Manager to develop intelligence and to identify opportunities to support the development, implementation and evaluation of the programme.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Ensuring project objectives, features and requirements are collaboratively developed and accurately captured
- Analysis and effective documentation of the above with products designed and measures developed
- Ensuring that the delivery will be both strategically aligned and will support the realisation of the projected benefits
- Working across more than one project at the same time and be flexible to step up, plug gaps and support peers as required
- Taking the lead on project initiatives may be required
- Senior Business Analyst skill set
- Proven experience delivering requirements and benefits analysis within large projects and programmes
- Experience and knowledge in health and safety compliance, processes and procedures is an advantage bit not essential.
- Proven ability to effectively map out business processes
- Excellent analytical abilities with the capacity to synergise and simplify complex information
- Strong negotiation, workshop facilitation and organisational skills
- The ability to construct business cases in the Better Business Cases (BBC) framework
- Broad experience working with different project and programme methodologies (i.e. Prince2, PMP, MSP) and delivery processes (i.e. waterfall, Agile etc.) preferred.
The initial engagement would be until 30th of June 2023 starting ASAP while a notice period can be accommodated. Ideally, we are looking for an experienced Business Analyst who is ready to step into a Senior role.
For enquiries, please email your CV in Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Job #LW59670.