- Position Senior Advisor - Change Work Programme
- Division The Johnson Group
- Job Type Contract
- Location Wellington
- Ref# LW59690
- Posted 3 September 2021
- Close off 10 October 2021
Senior Advisor – Public Sector – Hourly Rate Contract until December – Job #LW59690
Our public sector client is looking for a senior advisor to work on an exciting Behavioral and Cultural Change Programme. The role encompasses facilitating operational policy changes, drafting documentation, development of key messages and content as well as having the ability to communicate and engage effectively with stakeholders across the programme.
Your Responsibilities / key deliverables:
- Drafting of an updated Code of Conduct incl. documentation for various products
- Developing key messages and content to support programme deliverables
- Facilitation of communications and engagement across the programme
- Supporting the development of tools and resources for the Cultural Change programme
- Assisting the programme team in preparation of materials for presentations and reporting
- Contribution to the update of relevant policies and procedures to embed core values across the organisation
- Senior operational policy experience
- Excellent writing and analytical skillset
- Understanding of operational policy / legislative requirements in relation to organisational documentation in line with the public services commission
- Understanding of Human Resources, Communications, and Change Management practices is advantageous
- Strong relationship management and stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to engage with SME’s
- Previous behavioural and cultural change project experience would be ideal but not essential
The initial engagement would be until the end of December 2021, starting ASAP – latest mid-October. The client allows flexible working arrangements (32-40 hours per week) on an hourly rate. Ideally, we are looking for someone full time at a Senior advisor level.
For enquiries, please email your CV in Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Job #LW59690.