- Position Research Analyst
- Division The Johnson Group
- Job Type Contract
- Location Wellington - Central
- Ref# MT55370
- Posted 14 July 2020
- Close off 14 August 2020
ASAP Start – 10 week hourly rate contract
This small government agency is making big steps in Wellbeing-focused policy and is working to make a real difference to the lives of New Zealanders.
They are looking for a Research Analyst to join their team on a contract basis for an initial 10-week period, with view to extend dependent on the programme trajectory.
Ideally they are looking for someone with background or speciality in Māori-focused research, with a blend of both research and policy skills.
As a Research Analyst you will have:
- Kaupapa Māori/Tāngata Tiriti knowledge-base and experience;
- Ability to work across the scope of multiple projects;
- Skills in policy analysis;
- Generalist quantitative/qualitative research understanding;
- Report-writing competencies;
- Familiarity with rubrics and their application;
The ability to be flexible and think on your feet in an ambiguous environment is essential.
If this sounds like you please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org please quote Job Reference 5537.